Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

I've had enough James

Listen up man Im a huge fan of your work and I love the xombie series the most. But you cant just kill off the hottest character and fatally injure the main one and expect me to wait fuckin 5 months in anticipation for a measly few minutes of extreme action.

You are one of the best of this site and you owe it to your fans to give them what they deserve. You've got one chance left with me man, I wanna see a sick finale to this and if you are gonna make me wait so long that I forget about it and then only make it 2 and a half minutes. Im not gonna watch your stuff anymore.

Peace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Fuckin A

You are a diehard fan my friend, you really captured the moment. I myself being a huge Tenacious D fan, I really apprecate this.

Kickass, made my day.
Thanks buddy

To-Suta To-Suta

Good lord...

What the fuck is going on in this game! Extatic flying toaster shooting fuckin rainbows out of his mouth at unconcious balls with concussions! That was the best game EVER! I have no idea what To-Suta means but its gotta be about shrooms or somethin.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

GENIUS!

The band you guys will make will be an awsome one and we will be here for ya! PLEASE start a site for us fans to post and compare our works of art!!

9-9-9-9-0-0-0-1-1-1-6-----9--9-9-5-569-4-3-4-3-3-88889-9989 --------------------------b-b-c-6-1-4-1-2-3-4-5--------4-4-c ---3-8---9---7-a---6-bb-b--------------------------6-7-8-9-1 -2-1-1-4-5-8-3-2-a------0---4-1---2-5-4-----9-aa------------ ----------------

Found Lost Found Lost

The tape

I listened to the tape and noticed it was just a woman talking backwards so I recorded it and played it in reverse.

Very profound.